What is an Internet Marketing Plan?
- The details and strategy for achieving your personal mission in a usable format
- Goals, Campaigns, KPIs (key performance indicators), Budgets & more synergized according to the mission
- Everything you need in downloadable format to make the most of your marketing dollars and your time
What is special about the IM Ready Plan™?
- It makes your Internet marketing work as hard as you do
- It eliminates guesswork: you can calculate your ROAS (return on ad spend) for every campaign in your plan so you know you’re successful
- It’s got the next 12 months of Internet marketing already laid out for you
- You get over $8000 of value for the flat-rate of $2499
- You’ll get $1200 in FREE specialty services if you hire IM for Solos to service your plan
- You’ll qualify for the $999 IM Savvy Plan™ for the following year’s strategic Internet Marketing Plan
- It is specially designed for Solopreneurs and your unique business and marketing dynamics
What is included in the IM Ready Plan™?
- 2 Social Network Campaigns
- 2 SEO/DAO (search engine optimization/digital asset optimization) Campaigns
- 1 Additional Campaign (Pay-Per-Click, Email, Mobile, Display Ad)
- 12 Month Calendar
- Weekly To-Do List
- Status Updates & Posting Schedule
- Step-By-Step Instruction for Do-It-Yourself elements
- Custom Brand Story written by a professional brand storyteller
- Niche Market Development
- Brand Identity Development
- 2 Hours of Tutoring
What happens after the IM Ready Plan™ is completed?
- We toast one another for a job well done
- Your business becomes a bona fide online player. Stick a feather in your cap!
- We will review your successes and discuss what the right next step is
- You qualify for the $999 IM Savvy Plan™ outlining the next 12 months Internet marketing strategy
How do I know if the IM Ready Plan™ is right for my business?
- You’re convinced strategy is essential to your Internet Marketing efforts
- You’re a solopreneur or small business owner (or work closely for one)
- You’re willing to commit to a mission for your business
- You can identify either 1 SMART Goal (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, timely) for the next 12 months –OR – your annual online campaign budget to build your strategic plan around