What is Strategy?
- A plan designed to achieve your overall mission
- A synergistic combination of standards, goals & campaigns that serve your mission
- A guide for investing time, energy and money into achieving your mission
What does it mean to be Strategic?
- Define your overall mission
- Write SMART goals (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, timely)
- Coordinate resources into specific campaigns to reach each goal
- Identify KPIs (key performance indicators) that let you monitor your progress towards reaching each goal
- Analyze progress at regular intervals and adjust as necessary to stay on track towards fulfilling your mission
Why does strategy matter?
- It directs your day-to-day, on-the-ground decisions
- It is like a worldview; you have one whether you know it or not
- Knowing your strategy means you can make it work for you
- It improves communication between partners, employees & vendors
- Done well, it means you can even go on vacation and leave someone else at the helm once in a while
What happens when I’m not strategic in my Internet marketing?
- Things are a chaotic, confusing, stressful mess
- You have reactive business processes rather than proactive ones
- You’re wasting marketing dollars that could be working harder for a better ROAS (return on ad spend)
- You’re excluding qualified potential customers
- You’re leaving money on the table
- You’re not as close to success as you could be
How can IM for Solos help me with my Internet marketing strategy?
- Flat-rate IM Ready Plans™ are Internet Marketing Plans customized for you with step-by-step strategic campaigns to achieve your personal business mission
- If you need your current mess sorted out quickly and efficiently, then hourly consultation work is also available
- You can always get free advice by asking an Internet Marketing question on the Contact page
- The IM for Solos specialists are passionate about their sub-industries, so you have an expert on anything about Internet Marketing at your fingertips